RE: Omaha emergency services part of Nashville AT&T disruption.

Get a load of this: dude’s girlfriend AND real estate attorney both told the police that he was building a bomb in his RV… in August of 2019.


NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Police were warned Anthony Warner was making bombs in his RV more than a year before his Christmas morning attack in downtown Nashville.

The tip came from Warner’s distraught girlfriend in August of 2019.

Police went to Warner’s home the day of the complaint, but were unable to make contact with him.

The case was later closed as unfounded.

The police report from August 21, 2019, shows police responded to the home of a woman who had threatened to kill herself.

She told officers that her boyfriend – Anthony Warner – “was building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence.”

The police report states that an attorney who was also there and represented both the woman and Warner – told police that Warner “frequently talks about the military and bomb making.”

Attorney Ray Throckmorton told police that Warner “knows what he is doing and is capable of making a bomb.”

“I made a report on the spot for him to get checked out and I did all that I knew I could do,” Throckmorton said.

Throckmorton said he had represented Warner in the past on various real estate issues, but he believed what Warner’s girlfriend was saying.

“She was so convincing that morning, and so distraught, that I decided in the front yard in the middle of all those police officers on the spot, that even though it was a former client of mine, that somebody needed to go check it out right then,” Throckmorton said.

The police report reveals officers went to Warner’s home on Bakertown Road.

It states “Police observed that there was an RV trailer in the backyard but the yard was fenced off and police could not see inside the RV.”

Police noted there were several security cameras wired to an alarm sign on the door.

The report states, “Police attempted several times but could not get the suspect to open the door and police did not have contact with him.”

“I am floored the report says that,” Throckmorton said. “And to find that out now.”

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron told NewsChannel 5 Investigates that officers “saw no evidence of a crime and had no authority to enter his home or fenced property.”


Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment