Coincidentally, this just showed up in my inbox from HR:
We are seeing an increase in COVID 19 positive cases at the Winchester facility. Please make sure you are following all COVID precautions in place:
- Thoroughly completing pre-shift COVID assessments
- Social Distancing of 6 feet
- Wearing mask over nose and mouth
- Adhering to occupancy limits on break areas, bathrooms and conference rooms
- No sharing of food (i.e. eating pizza or donuts from the same box, etc.) – only eat individually wrapped/packaged food
It is very important to follow these procedures to limit any spread of COVID 19 and to maintain a safe workplace. If you are still needing help registering for a vaccine, please see HR. Remember that you will be paid for time missed to receive the vaccination and receive an additional vacation day for 2021.
Please let me know if any questions.
This shit just won’t end, will it?